Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?


I said I wasn't going to blog about my relationship in one of my previous posts. Well, since it seems to be over I'll say a little something about it... It was simply the best month that I've had this year. I've really had a fucked up year for those who don't know... Just as the employment gods have it in for me, so do Eros and Aphrodite. Those of you who do not know who they are should go ahead and Google them for now. After you finish the blog go and read some more about them. Don't worry, I'll wait. Again. *side eye* Anyway, it seemed that everything was going well and then suddenly he's become unresponsive. I don't know if I've done something or didn't do something. I keep reaching out and I get nothing. Meh.... Well, last night I hung with two of my friends are also having relationship issues. Not sure if I should use their real names so I'll call them Rita and Jasper.

Rita was in a really good relationship with a really nice and attractive guy. He's so different from the previous dickhead that she dated and all of us like him. He's indicated to her that he no longer wants a relationship. Not that she's done anything wrong or sex was bad or there was a lack of sex or anything... He just doesn't want a relationship right now. Methinks he's scared. I mean who leaves a perfectly good relationship?? She's met his family who adores her and even told them he was gonna marry her. WTF?

Jasper is bleeding heart number 3. He's been married for just a little less than a year. I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with his wife. She and I used to be really good friends. In fact, we were friends first. She decided to tell him that she no longer wants to be married and and the nerve to be upset that he got her cell phone cut off. I mean, I think that was a pretty mild reaction. Other people have gotten their asses beat or even killed...bank accounts drained...credit ruined... I think she got off light. She thought that was the worst thing in the world that he could have ever done to her and she was so upset and hurt by it. Really chick? You told him you want a divorce and you're the one who's hurt?? GTFOH. She's decided to cut herself off from everyone in the entire solar system. She's a repeat offender of this behavior. Jasper has scheduled counseling for them, but has very little faith that it will do much good. I've been praying for them as well. I really hope that she comes around. If she leaves him, I'm taking him. He's educated, has a job, helped her pay for school... I'm sure there's some bad in there too but we all have negative qualities. She's not even trying.

So there you have it, we 3 amigos went out to our favorite watering hole last night and slammed our other halves while getting wasted. Ok, not really...more like we whined and felt bad for ourselves and each other. LOL. I'm surprised that I was able to drive home because I could barely walk. I ended up texting him and got no reply until today. Honestly, his reply isn't even worth mentioning. I'm hurt by how it's ended, but the experience before all of this was phenomenal. I've been getting encouragement from the most unlikely person: one of my exes. He's been really great throughout it all. I'm not giving up on love at all. I'm just unsure of where to find it now. 


Oh and here's a link for how to heal a broken heart.


http://superlative1.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/never-let-anyone-steal-your-sunshine/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVou0kjCjDw


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvsU4SNWPA

2 comments: