Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scattered post

This post is gonna kinda be all over the place. Sorry guys. I'm not in the editing mood so I basically typed as things came to my head. I just made sure that spelling was correct and I slightly tried with grammar. Last night I hung out with someone that I had a prior connection with. When I knew him before he was young and immature...oh and a little bit sexy. Okay, maybe a lot sexy. I text him Sunday night just to ask how he was and he said we should hang out. We haven't seen each other face to face in years. I was a bit nervous about meeting him again because I wasn't sure what his intentions are. I'm still not totally sure. We've had sex in the past so I have mixed emotions about it all. Sometimes I wanna jump him, sometimes I want more. Well, I usually want more anyway... He came over and we watched tv. It actually watched us while we talked and caught up. The last time that he and I really spoke I was in a rocky relationship and he was engaged. To a woman. Yes, I know... *face palm* Now I'm single and so is he. He said she's a great woman but she just wasn't what he was looking for. Clearly he's bisexual but he leans more towards XY than XX. I just told him the situation with my ex just didn't work out. I'm not gonna bash him but I believe I'm Chris Crossed at this time (Charmed reference!). He gave me such a great hug when he came in the door... We really had a great time just talking and watching The Hangover. Of course any conversation with me turns sexual at some point even when I'm the one being good! I mentioned something about asking him to sing after he noticed my tattoo... He said I may hear him sing in the shower some day. Really sir? It's funny how people remember events. He remembers our first time meeting as being at a club and then going to his aunt's house where we had sex. I had to remind him that we met online first and then at my apartment. He was looking all shy and innocent.. That was all a ruse. He isn't shy or innocent at all. That was the first time we met and we didn't have sex! SMH. We probably hung out like 5 or more times before we had sex so I'm not sure why he thinks it was that soon. A mind really is a terrible thing to have. He asked if I gave him a hug when he came in knowing good and damned well that I did. I gave him another one because it benefited us both and I wanted to sniff him some more. He smelled like soap and Roberto Cavalli cologne. He said something like I'll see you later right before he left. I'm always skeptical when people say they wanna stick around, as you know. I don't have faith in people any more but I must say it was so nice to hang with him. He said I make him nervous. He's all shy and stuff around me, which really isn't his personality. I asked when did you get all shy and he said I don't know. When did you get all not shy? I guess we both have changed a lot since we last spent time together. We talked, we laughed, we flirted, we held hands, we hugged, we kissed... Well, he gave me a peck on the lips after I hugged him good night. That was it. No hands roaming. Well... Okay, I squeezed his butt a few times. Hey, I'm an ass man! He text me and let me know he'd made it home and I replied with damn you got sexier! He said he was thinking the same thing about me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment