Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last night...12.31.11 version

Long time no update, I know. I'm a bad blogger. A lot has changed lately. Some of you may know, some may not. I now find myself in a relationship with a great guy. Well, I don't know when/how it became official but I'm no longer on any of the dating sites/apps. If he had his way, we would have made it official on the first date LOL.  Anyway, we've been seeing each other since the last week of November and spending a lot of time together. Last night he said he wanted me to spend the night. He cooked dinner while I watched Harry Potter something or other....whatever the last movie is. Clearly I haven't seen all of them yet. I had dinner, wine and then a splash in his Jacuzzi coupled with more wine... And then there was sex. Good sex. And he has a curved peen! Yes, if you know me, you know I avoid those like people avoid bill collectors. I honestly haven't been in relationship like this in a long time. He likes to spoil me...and he's my age. All of this came as a huge surprise to me. Hopefully it will continue to go well. Wish me well!

1 comment: