Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Worst Behavior (Thot Remix)

At the urging of friends, I've decided to pick the blog back up at least on a trial basis. Yesterday I got an unexpected and pleasant text from a friend asking to come over to his place for a cookout. We haven't seen each other in months and I was glad to get the invite. When I get to his place I'm greeted by him and his dog, Kash. He and his boyfriend have also adopted a kitten who went through several name changes yesterday. I'm sure she's traumatized and confused as she was being called Klover when I arrived. By the time I left she had been called Kream, Klhoe and a myriad of other names that begin with the letter K. I'm not sure what they decided on but I think that I'll just call her Kitty to be safe. She's a feisty one and even though she's very young, her claws work just fine. New pussy in the house always causes excitement. Even for the gays. So my friend's boyfriend also invited a few of his female friends over.Even though I hate meeting new people, I figured that it wouldn't be too bad. The girl who was supposed to be making margaritas flaked on us. The other one showed up with her three children unfortunately. One is an infant. Initially, I thought that everything was going to go well, but when she and my buddy's boyfriend left the kids there with us while they went to score some weed my feelings changed. The two smokers talked so bad about their dope dealing friend's gold tooth being misshapen and outdated. I believe one of them said that it looks like "1997." But what type of thot ass bitch would leave her kids with strangers to go buy weed anyway?? Really bitch? She left the little girl holding the baby. She was talking to her and feeding her and the whole time I was thinking, "This little girl is going to end up being someone's baby mama because of this." It just felt wrong. I don't know which part of the night threw me off the most. Her interaction with her children was totally horrific. She punched the little girl in the arm or chest - I can't remember which, but she made sure that it was understood that the baby wasn't to be awakened. She assured us that the girl was fine. In fact, she didn't start to cry until my friend and I discussed the assault and how off balance the child was afterwards. It happened so swiftly that none of us anticipated it. The girl looked like a baby bird that fell out of its nest while learning to fly. You know that kinda woozy, "I don't know why I'm on this thing," look people have when they get on a surfboard for the first time? That was how she looked. Dead ass. I had to turn my head not to laugh. I'm sorry but I do have a tendency to laugh at inappropriate times. I believe mom went to the room to smoke after that. We tried to appease her son by watching cartoons on Netflix but his only reply to every option was the word no. When his mother finally decided to come from chiefing in the other room to see why he sounded like a broken record, she told him not to pick anything girly this time. I left around 10:30 pm or so and she was still there. I don't recall my parents ever having my brother and me out late like that at someone's home. I don't know what time she left or if she even did. Maybe it's just how these new mothers parent. I'm not a parent so who am I to judge? It was the most ghetto night I've had in ages and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I think that I have a love/hate relationship with ratchetness now. Motto for 2014 - On My Thot Shit.

I decided to include a link to Drake's "Worst Behavior" since it was referenced in the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccnAvfLPvE

No comments:

Post a Comment