Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Chris-crossed and well-shaken

I met yet another guy named Chris a couple of weeks ago. He seems like a really nice guy and he's very much into me. He's employed and mobile which is an unusual combination for me as of late. I'm still not fully over the last Chris so I'm really not sure how to proceed or if I even should. I have a tendency to push people away and he recognized that almost immediately. He's extremely attentive and compassionate. Sounds like I should be head over heels, right? I'm running scared. I don't want to be hurt or hurt him so I'm not sure what to do. I'm kinda in a holding pattern. I think I pushed too hard last night though. Didn't even get a good morning text today. I guess that's my fault. 

In other news, the turn up was way too real for me Friday night. I was out partying drunk as fuck with a good friend and we had just had enough of this club we were at. We decided to go home and get some McDeath on the way. He must have been really fucked up because we were speeding and got to the end of a street that had arrows to go left or right. We went straight. Straight through bushes and a street sign. We weren't hurt and laughed it off. As we drove away, we noticed a weird sound and my friend wondered if he had messed up his truck. About this same time, we see blue flashing lights in the rear view and I'm freaking out inside. The officer conducts a field sobriety test on my friend while I sit nervously on the passenger side. He ends up putting him in the car and asking me if I have anyone to come get me because he's not letting me drive the truck home even if it were able to be driven. He shows me that the two front tires are both FLAT and something is hanging underneath. Long story short, my friend was arrested and I was picked up by a coworker at like 3:30 am. I went to a pool party last night and everyone asked me why I wasn't drinking. The hangover and memory of the previous nights events have given me cause to pause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment